affiliate program Learn hacking and rule!!!!!!!!: Bind mp3 and exe to PE file

Bind mp3 and exe to PE file

Since I lost my job ,I am so free.However I now still in my office.
but there's no task for me. 
Here I'd like share how to bind exe and mp3 file to exe ,and the file can be played.Meybe you know that,I'd like just to share my idea.
My tool is the iexpress.exe.It can be fond on ur own PC,if you are using Windows NT.It can be run from the "run" window.
I search on the web, but there's no good method to bind them.
Here is my method.
1.run the iexpress.exe select Create new Extraction Directive file Package title can be anything.Confirmation selecet No prompt.others as default.


2.add ur file. it must include 1 mp3 file. 1 pe file (I test it with notepad).and 1 mp3 palyer(I chose wmp. it can be found here C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe,also u can add ur player.)

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 792x596.








3.Here the most important thing is the Install program it shoud be "m.exe \1.mp3" and the post file shoud be ur rats! Here it is 2.exe.







4.net step Show window select Hidden. others keep default setting untill this step.
5.Package name and options must select "Hide File Extracting Progress Animation from User" next step select No Restart. then next untill create ur pe file.
ps: the file ext is exe not mp3.I don't know how to change exe to mp3.if u know please tell me .thanks.
6.at last let's change the icon of exe file .open the file with reshacker or other peeditor .change the icon. save file .ok .just look at my job!


This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 793x601.





double click the "love story edit.EXE", the mp3 can be played well.and when u close the player ,the 2.exe hidden running.Just test it. Any good ideas let me know.









0 comments:

Post a Comment